Question: What To Do With My Beautiful Basil Plants?
August 8, 2010
My basil plants are growing like crazy, and I'm only using it one handfull at a time. I read somewhere that you can cut basil leaves and freeze them in ice cube trays. Then defrost as you need them for super fresh basil later in the year when the plants are dormant. Does anyone know if this is so? Or a better way to keep fresh basil year round? Thanks
Most Recent Questions
by rnes tluke
- How can a get a good crop from my tomato plants?
- What Is Thai Basil and Cinnamon Basil
- Fresh Tomato Basil Sauce
- Fresh Tomato Basil Soup
- Fresh Green Bean Salad With Basil and Tomatoes
- Fresh Tomato and Basil Soup
- Delicious homemade pasta with fried pork and fresh lemon basil
- Fresh Watermelon Basil Fruit Pops
- What Is Basil Oil Good With?
- What's Hot: Fresh Tomato Basil Soup