Question: I need extremely easy "On the go" recipes
February 1, 2014
Help, my pickiness in food and constraints on time are contributing to my weight gain. I need recipes for extremely simple "On the go" meals I can keep on ice (all day) to eat during my drive to the gym after work. I don't get out of work (on a good day) until 5:00pm. I'd like to be able to eat an easy yet substantial dinner on my drive to the gym. My commute time is at least 35-40 minutes. Since I won't be leaving the gym until 7:00pm or later, I don't want to eat dinner after that. Going to the gym before work is not an option. My day already starts at 5:00am. I refuse to eat leafy salads as a main meal since I'm starving an hour after I finish and adding something like grilled chicken is an option but only once every other week. I just don't love leafy salads. I've thought of tuna salad and chicken salad but need more ideas. I'm also not a lover of ethnic foods like Indian or Mexican. I'm terrible with spicy food.
Most Recent Questions
by merson gramlich
by lvaro ison
- I need extremely simple "On the Go" recipes
- "One Pot" Dinner
- 5 Random Recipes You Need To Try
- Cauliflower "Couscous" Recipe - Gluten Free
- Amy Pennington Launches New "Fresh Pantry" Ebook Series
- The "No really, it's this easy!" Appetizer
- Turkey Bacon, Egg White and Basil "Bouquets"
- Coupons 101 - 5 Things You Need To Know
- The Bertolli "Let's Cook!" iPad App Features Chef Fabio Viviani
- "skinny" seven layer salad ♥