Question: can I modify muffin mix
December 19, 2013
Is there any way to modify packaged muffin mixes to reduce the sweetness? Have though about using sour cream or yogurt, but don't know how to calculate the proportions. Any help greatly appreciated. My husband's chemo treatments have made him super sensitive to sweetness. Thanks.
Most Recent Questions
by mjudw faio
by ox hangry
- Can I Mix Taco Seasoning Mix With Sour Cream?
- Where Can You Find Spruance Bread Mix Or Spruance Baking Mix ?
- Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
- Can Allspice Be Used As An Alternative To Mixed Spice While Baking?
- In a cake mix, can olive oil be used instead of vegetable oil?
- What else can we do with Avocado apart from mixing it with mayonese ?
- Can I use cold beer instead of ice water with packaged tempura mix?
- Technique: can i use cold beer instead of ice water with a package tempura mix?
- Where Can You Buy A Replacement Lid For Your Arc Mixing Bowls
- Canned - Fruit Muffins