Question: Does anyone have recipe for Butorac cocktail served at Wild Ginger in Seattle?
November 21, 2010
Ingredients: Bombay Sapphire Gin, St. Germain, Lime, & Thai Basil. It was delicious; served in martini glass. Looking for proportions.
Most Recent Questions
- Does anyone have any recipe ideas for a Thai theamed cocktail party?
- Does anyone have a copycat recipe for bourbon chicken that tastes like the dish from mall food courts...my kids love it and I cant seem to get the taste quite right with the recipes I have tried, any suggestions?
- Gluten-Free Birthday Cake: Does Anyone Have A Good Recipe?
- Does Anyone Have Ideas For Fixing Eggplant Other Than Frying--I Love The Taste Of It But Want To Try Something Different
- Does anyone have a recipe for Camarones Albegados?
- Does anyone have a Puerto Rican recipe for sofrito?
- Does anyone have a recipe for salsa that is not super spicy, and more on the sweet side?
- Does anyone have a good palak paneer recipe?
- does anyone have a recipe for cornbread that is about 3 inches thick & light, almost like cake?
- does anyone have the recipe for shrimp mozembique using knorr con azafran