Question: What is it, and after it grows, what then?
July 4, 2011
I bought some seeds to grow a plant called "cardon" but have no idea what it is or how to use it. The seed packet wasn't explicit, nor was Google. Is anyone familiar? Thanks.
Most Recent Questions
by miily grey
- From Vegan to Omnivore: Not A Growing Trend After All
- What Crops Do They Grow In The Ethiopian?
- What Is The Type Of White Hairy Mold That Grows On Grapes' Fruit?
- What Conditions Do Microorganisms Need To Grow and Multiply?
- What Is The Dungeness Crab Named After?
- After Eating Rancid Butter, What Should One Do ?
- What Causes Rice To Become Sticky After Being Cooked and How To Prevent It?
- What Dessert Has Ice Cream In The Middle and Is Named After An American State
- I Have A Live Curry Plant In A Pot. How Do I Harvest It, and Dry It For Later Use?
- Pistacio Cake...Almond Financier with pistachios...whatever you call it, it's good...