Question: What is it, and after it grows, what then?
July 4, 2011
I bought some seeds to grow a plant called "cardon" but have no idea what it is or how to use it. The seed packet wasn't explicit, nor was Google. Is anyone familiar? Thanks.
Most Recent Questions
- From Vegan to Omnivore: Not A Growing Trend After All
- What Crops Do They Grow In The Ethiopian?
- What Is The Type Of White Hairy Mold That Grows On Grapes' Fruit?
- What Conditions Do Microorganisms Need To Grow and Multiply?
- What Is The Dungeness Crab Named After?
- After Eating Rancid Butter, What Should One Do ?
- What Causes Rice To Become Sticky After Being Cooked and How To Prevent It?
- What Dessert Has Ice Cream In The Middle and Is Named After An American State
- I Have A Live Curry Plant In A Pot. How Do I Harvest It, and Dry It For Later Use?
- Pistacio Cake...Almond Financier with pistachios...whatever you call it, it's good...