Question: what is the best substitute for peanut oil for deep frying a turkey
November 27, 2010
Most Recent Questions
- What's the best substitute for shortening?
- What Is The Best Substitute For A Peanut Oil?
- Deep Fried Kebbeh
- Our Guide To Deep Frying A Turkey
- For single cream what is the best substitute?
- What Is The Best Way To Heat A Pre Cooked Turkey Breast
- Fried Fair Fare Finalists Announced for 2011 Big Tex Choice Awards: Fried Bubblegum, Walking Taco, Deep Fried Salsa and More
- Best Fats and Oils For Your Health
- Peanut Oil- زيت الفستق- زيت الفول السوداني
- Best Ever Deep Dark Chocolate Zucchini Cake