Question: How do you make small strips of beef, chicken, etc tender/soft in Asian cooking (especially Chinese)?
January 16, 2011
I'm specifically thinking about such recipes as chicken and cashews, beef in oyster sauce, etc, as all restaurant and take away dishes are totally different (better) than my attempts.
Most Recent Questions
by lsestaal meralda
- Green Curry With Chicken, Beef, Or Pork
- Fajita Marinade For Beef, Chicken, Or Pork
- Puff Pastry Bowl For Salads, Pasta Dishes, Etc
- Flan Especial
- Can you use a food dehydrator to "dry" tomatoes, especially cherry/grape ones?
- How to make churros and what tools or equipment I need especially to fill them ?
- 5 Especially Exotic Fruits
- 2 Especially Odd Food Stories
- Pong Beer is Made Especially for the Drinking Game
- Marinade For Beef, Pork Or Chicken