Question: Why Does The Microwaved Foods Cool Faster Than Oven Baked and Stove Top Foods?
February 22, 2010
Most Recent Questions
- How Much Faster Is A Convection Oven Than A Regular Oven?
- Does Regular Milk Spoil Faster Than Lactaid Milk?
- Does ice cream melt faster than frozen yogurt?
- Does candy dissolve faster in hot water than in cold water?
- Why Does Vinegar Make A Apple Brown Faster
- In the microwave why does the diced sweet potato catch fire?
- Will Water With Salt Evaporate Faster Than Water Without Salt Procedure?
- Weird But Cool - Make Your Own Stove
- Who Makes An Over The Range Microwave Less Than 14.5 Inches In Height?
- Chicken Stove Top Casserole