Question: Do you read and try your recipes before putting them on here?
April 22, 2013
I just tried to make a chocolate cake with strawberry mouse filling from your website. It was horrible!!! Even double checked the ingredients. two 9 inch cake pans full of chocolate went erupting over the pan and all over my oven. Not only do I not have a desert but will spend several hours cleaning the oven. BAD BAD BAd. never have this experience with Food network
Most Recent Questions
- Three Meatballs Recipes You've Probably Never Tried Before
- 5 Must-Try End of Summer Burgers to Make Before Its Too Late
- how can we save a recipe to a recipe box on here?
- Has anyone else used the ThawMometer they talked about on here?
- Is there a place I can post a giveaway on here?
- Here Is Your Saturday Morning Breakfast - Zesty Bagel Breakfast
- Put Your Wine in the Blender and Shake It All Up
- Good Carbs vs. Bad Carbs Infographic Will Make You Rethink Your Food Choices
- Do You Need To Wash The Grape Leaves Before You Use Them?
- Should I Clean Live Crabs Before Boiling Them?