Question: How long to sun dry my sun-dried tomatoes?
December 18, 2010
Just made a fresh batch of sun dried tomatoes with olive opil, rock salt, black pepper, garlic and basil and laid out a tray in the (indian) sun. How long do you think I should leave it there? a couple of days? I get good sunlight on my window sill from 8 am to around 2 pm each day.
Most Recent Questions
by im nicke
- Sun-Dried Tomato & Basil Dip
- Pasta Sauce With Sausage and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Mozzarella Salad With Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- Artichoke, Kalamata, & Sun-Dried Tomato Mini-Pizzas With Garlic and Rosemary
- Sun-Dried Tomato Hummus
- Green Beans With Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- Farfalle With Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto, Sausage and Fennel
- Sun-Dried Tomato and Leek Quiche
- Pork Chops Stuffed With Spinach and Sun-Dried Tomatoes