Question: How long to sun dry my sun-dried tomatoes?
December 18, 2010
Just made a fresh batch of sun dried tomatoes with olive opil, rock salt, black pepper, garlic and basil and laid out a tray in the (indian) sun. How long do you think I should leave it there? a couple of days? I get good sunlight on my window sill from 8 am to around 2 pm each day.
Most Recent Questions
- Grilled Portobello Mushrooms and Sun-Dried Tomato Panini
- Pork Chops Stuffed With Spinach and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- Sun-Dried Tomato Blt
- Golden Chickpeas With Cilantro, Garlic, Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Goat Cheese
- Home-Made Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- Orecchiette With Sun-Dried and Fresh Cherry Tomatoes
- Broccoli Dip With Marinated Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Brazil Nuts
- Cheddar Polenta with Sun-dried Tomatoes & Shrimp
- Sun-dried tomato and garlic dip
- Pasta Sauce With Sausage and Sun-Dried Tomatoes