Question: How many egg whites should I use in place of 1/3 cup of liquid egg whites in a cookie recipe?
January 28, 2011
The recipe calls for 1/3 cup liquid egg whites, but I would prefer to use real egg whites. How many do I need?
Most Recent Questions
by ugu stzi
- How Much Cider Vinegar Should I Use For The Worcestershire Sauce From Scratch Recipe?
- What should someone do if they accidentally used too much vinegar in a recipe?
- How Many Minutes Should You Cook A Soft Boiled Egg?
- How Many Cups Should Be Equivalent To Approximately 300 Grams Of Rice?
- So I'm trying to figure out how many cups or oz should be in a dinner serving. I'm wondering because I want to order containers and not sure if 24 or 32 oz is too big for an average size meal. Meal could be pasta, rice, meat and/salad. The measurements is
- 700 Grams Of The White Wheat Flour Equals How Many Cups?
- where is the best place to find a Chilean berlin recipe?
- What should I use as a substitute for flour as a thickening agent and how much should I use in relation to the flour amount?
- What is the advantage of using a standard recipe?
- What Can You Use In Place Of Cumin?