Question: How can I make sure that my cream puffs rise ?
January 7, 2014
I have tried using bread flour as well as all purpose and used 2 egg whites and 2 whole eggs instead of 4 whole eggs. I am using fresh eggs(we have chickens) is that my problem? I use 400 degree oven but they still come out flat and crusty on the outside and mushy in the middle.
Most Recent Questions
by lisha jaquez
- Learn How To Make Pâte à Choux Dough and Make Cream Puffs With Chocolate Sauce
- I'm Pretty Sure You Can,But Is It Ok To Freeze Panna Cotta,I Doubled The Recipe Because I Had A Heap Of Cream,and I Need To Freeze Them Or Eat Them,Really Really Fast!!
- How much baking soda per cup of cake flour needs to be added to make it self rising?
- how to make dumplings that rise really high
- Can You Make Peppermint Creams With No Egg Whites
- 5 Summer Ice Creams You Can Make
- How to Make Ice Cream Without an Ice Cream Maker
- How Can I Make Collard Greens That Are Not Bitter?
- How Can One Make A Eggless French Macaroons?
- How can I make sundried tomatos?