Question: How Many Cups You Can Take Out Of 1 Pound Of Eggplant?
February 4, 2010
Most Recent Questions
by dam gerard
- How Many Cups Of Coolwhip Can You Get Out Of 8 Ounces
- How Many Cups Of Mayonnaise Does It Take To Have A Pound Of Mayonnaise?
- How Many Cups Of Dry Penne Does It Take To The Equal A Pound?
- how do you cook lemongrass, my recipe calls for the white stalks, do you take them out of the soup after they are cooked
- How Many Pounds Of Cole Slaw Will It Take To Feed 100 People?
- How Many Heads Of Garlic Does It Take To Make 21/2 Cups
- How Many Cups Are Made Out Of One Green Onion?
- So I'm trying to figure out how many cups or oz should be in a dinner serving. I'm wondering because I want to order containers and not sure if 24 or 32 oz is too big for an average size meal. Meal could be pasta, rice, meat and/salad. The measurements is
- I Need 1 Pound Of Plums, How Many Cups Is That?
- How Many Cups In A Pound Of The Shredded Lettuce?