Question: freezing wine
February 7, 2014
I don't drink wine because I don't care for the taste. When a recipe calls for wine I'd like to use so it doesn't affect the flavor of the dish. My problem is that because I don't drink it and because I only used 1/2 cup of wine what do I do with the rest? I would like to know if I can freeze the wine in 1/2 cup increments, or does wine not freeze. I can't imagine buying a good bottle of wine only to use 1/2 cup and throw the rest of the bottle away. Thank you.
Most Recent Questions
by ubr eyg
- Technique: Freezing Unused Wine For Cooking
- I'm Pretty Sure You Can,But Is It Ok To Freeze Panna Cotta,I Doubled The Recipe Because I Had A Heap Of Cream,and I Need To Freeze Them Or Eat Them,Really Really Fast!!
- Stacked Wines' Fine Design Facilitates Sharing
- Tour Wine Country By Limo
- Mario Batali, Michael Symon Present at 29th Annual Aspen Food and Wine Classic
- 12 Signs Wine Matches Vino to Your Astrological Sign
- Cinco Wine Packaging Reflects Top Chile Varietals
- AC/DC Wine Will Rock Out at Woolworths
- To Freeze Corn From The Cob
- Blackberry Freeze