Question: How do you know when Dragon Fruit is ripe enough to use?
March 3, 2011
I recently bought one to try and tasted it but it wasn't very sweet. I let it sit out for a few days but no luck. It had a sort of metallic taste sometimes associated with Kiwis.
Most Recent Questions
by rgus fergus
by nna leahy
- Technique: How To Know When An Avocado Is Ripe
- Dumb question - How do you know if an avocado is ripe?
- How Do You Know When To Harvest Butter Lettuce
- I Have A Live Curry Plant In A Pot. How Do I Harvest It, and Dry It For Later Use?
- How Many Watts Does An Gas Stove Use?
- Restaurant Knows When You Are Coming
- when using tomatios in salsa do you have to cook them or use them raw
- When Using Raid Fogger Why Do You Want To Turn Off Your Refrigerator?
- Why do prawn recipes specify "with tails intact?" Do they serve any useful purpose or are they just a nuisance when you eat the prawns????
- does anyone know how to get claire gel on the gold coast. please email me if you can help thank you