Question: Does anyone have a recipe for salsa that is not super spicy, and more on the sweet side?
November 8, 2010
I like mango and I was wondering what would that do to the flavor of the salsa if I roasted the mango? Do I really need to put in onions or hot peppers to the salsa for it to be great? I really don't like spicy.. Is there an alternative?
Most Recent Questions
by rry jaquith
- Spicy, Super-Crunchy Garlic Potato Wedges
- Does anyone have a copycat recipe for bourbon chicken that tastes like the dish from mall food courts...my kids love it and I cant seem to get the taste quite right with the recipes I have tried, any suggestions?
- Gluten-Free Birthday Cake: Does Anyone Have A Good Recipe?
- Does anyone have a good palak paneer recipe?
- does anyone have a recipe for cornbread that is about 3 inches thick & light, almost like cake?
- does anyone have the recipe for shrimp mozembique using knorr con azafran
- Does anyone have a good Dog Biscuit Recipe ??
- Does anyone have a recipe for goumi berries?
- does anyone have a good carrot cake recipe?
- Does Anyone Have Ideas For Fixing Eggplant Other Than Frying--I Love The Taste Of It But Want To Try Something Different