Question: How do I get too much salt out of a sauce
April 2, 2011
made spaghetti sauce, but too salty. Any way I can get rid of salt taste. I've heard you should put a potato in to absorb the salt. Will this change the tase of the sauce, and should the potato be peeled or unpeeled.
Most Recent Questions
by vilezh ester
by lice medina
- Technique: How to Rescue a Soup From Too Much Salt
- Do You Know That How Do Fix Putting Too Much Rosemary In A Sauce?
- I added too much salt to my Lobster Bisque, can I reverse it?
- How Do You Fix Too Much Lime In A Curry
- How Do You Counteract Too Much Cilantro
- How Do You Neutralize Too Much Of Cilantro?
- How can I fix my cookie dough if I've added too much flour?
- If I made something tangy by accidently adding too much lemon juice, how to reduce the tanginess?
- how to neutalize too much cilantro
- So I'm trying to figure out how many cups or oz should be in a dinner serving. I'm wondering because I want to order containers and not sure if 24 or 32 oz is too big for an average size meal. Meal could be pasta, rice, meat and/salad. The measurements is