Question: How do I get too much salt out of a sauce
April 2, 2011
made spaghetti sauce, but too salty. Any way I can get rid of salt taste. I've heard you should put a potato in to absorb the salt. Will this change the tase of the sauce, and should the potato be peeled or unpeeled.
Most Recent Questions
by lkladin smith
- Technique: How to Rescue a Soup From Too Much Salt
- Do You Know That How Do Fix Putting Too Much Rosemary In A Sauce?
- I added too much salt to my Lobster Bisque, can I reverse it?
- How Do You Fix Too Much Lime In A Curry
- How Do You Counteract Too Much Cilantro
- How Do You Neutralize Too Much Of Cilantro?
- How can I fix my cookie dough if I've added too much flour?
- If I made something tangy by accidently adding too much lemon juice, how to reduce the tanginess?
- how to neutalize too much cilantro
- So I'm trying to figure out how many cups or oz should be in a dinner serving. I'm wondering because I want to order containers and not sure if 24 or 32 oz is too big for an average size meal. Meal could be pasta, rice, meat and/salad. The measurements is