Question: Can I use cold beer instead of ice water with packaged tempura mix?
February 6, 2011
Most Recent Questions
by potojd Bodi
- Technique: can i use cold beer instead of ice water with a package tempura mix?
- In a cake mix, can olive oil be used instead of vegetable oil?
- Is It Ok To Use Expired Vegetable Oil In A Cake Mix?
- can I use canned milk instead of 1/2 and 1/2?
- Can the Budweiser Bow Tie Can Boost Sales?
- Hilliard's Saison is Your Summer Beer in a Can
- Can You Use Applesauce Instead Of Oil In Carrot Cake?
- Can high grade flour be used instead of plain flour?
- Can I use old fashioned oats instead of quick oats?
- what can i use instead of cormeal