Question: Whole Dried Ginger To Fresh Equivalent
March 8, 2010
I don't have access to fresh ginger, however, I have whole dried fingers. The recipe I have calls for 1.5 inches of fresh, so, what should I use as the dried equivalent?
Most Recent Questions
by olla cake
- Equivalents For Dried Onion Flakes To Rehydrated
- where can i purchase whole wheat kernelsor already sprouted and dried wheat
- Milk, Dry (Whole)
- How many grams are in 1 cup of dry roasted whole almonds?
- How Much Ground Ginger Equals 1 Oz Of Fresh Ginger ?
- Super Simple Whole Steamed Fish with Ginger and Scallions
- Fresh! Whole Wheat Pasta With Shrimp and Chard
- Dried Ginger
- Dried Fruit and Ginger Scones
- How Do You Dry Out Fresh Picked Green Peas