Question: Does anyone have a copycat recipe for bourbon chicken that tastes like the dish from mall food courts...my kids love it and I cant seem to get the taste quite right with the recipes I have tried, any suggestions?
June 4, 2011
Most Recent Questions
by yano loen
by vin daigle
- A Happy Thanksgiving tasting of Chocolate and Knob Creek Bourbon
- Barrell Bourbon:Tasting Notes and Observations on Whiskey
- Does Anyone Have Ideas For Fixing Eggplant Other Than Frying--I Love The Taste Of It But Want To Try Something Different
- The BEST New Orleans Milk Punch you have EVER tasted (cocktail hour for Fat Tuesday Cont.)
- Have any food/beverage companies been featured on Gilt Taste for their flash sales?
- 10 Fall Dishes We Cant Wait For
- I cant follow code for widget
- Chocolate Covered Potato Chips: Bet You Can’t Eat Just One
- Can’t give up on cigarettes but worried about health?
- while in china town in san francisco i used to buy what were known as 100 year old eggs. Man thyey were great,it seems like that would be an easy thing to buy on line!!Any suggestions??