Question: Can slice sausage be used in places of ground sausage for sausage bread?
June 24, 2010
I'm looking for a good sausage bread recipe, Can anyone tell me, can sliced sausage be substituted for ground sausage. Recipes I have call for chopped sausage (removed from the casing)
Most Recent Questions
by stell eu8
- What Can You Use In Place Of Cumin?
- can I use regular salted butter in place of unsalted?
- I am out of cornstarch for an "Egg lemon Sauce". Can I use rice flour in place of cornstarch?
- Can I use regular chili powder in place of Korean Chili Powder
- What's The English Term For Sausage In Bread?
- Can I Thicken My Cucumber Sauce With Bread?
- Can You Get Food Poisoning From A Garlic Bread?
- How many egg whites should I use in place of 1/3 cup of liquid egg whites in a cookie recipe?
- What Causes Sliding Top Crust On Bread?
- This Notebook is the Best Thing Since Sliced Bread