Question: Are orange pepper bad if the seeds are black?
March 26, 2011
The pepper itself looks fine, but whenn I cut it open I found that the seeds were black. This was a big turn off, and I used another pepper for now. Should I let the blacdk seeds deter me from using the pepper in the future? Signed, Starving university student.
Most Recent Questions
ExcelSSC is the best SSC Coaching Classes in Delhi and NCR. We offers exclusive classes for Banking, Government sector job and other exams at best price and quality. http://excelssc.com/
Numerology is a kind of divination.Numerology include Life Path Number, Birth Date Number, Personality Number, Karmic Cycle Number and more. http://www.ganeshaspeaks.com/numerology.action
by ril meredith
by nneth barber
- Why Is Red, Yellow and Orange Bell Peppers Are More Expensive Than Green Bell Pepper?
- Fried Chicken Strips, Fried Red Bell Pepper Salad, Orange -Tomato Dipping Sauce
- Orange, Peppers and Cabbage Salad
- Mediterranean Stuffed Peppers and 2 More Stuffed Pepper Recipes
- Wine-Testing Bloodhound Louisa Belle Discerns Bad Barrels With Ease
- Sweet Red Peppers
- Peppers that will leave you stuffed
- Smoky roasted tomato and red pepper soup
- Carolina Caviar - Black Bean Salsa
- Orange Blossoms Shredded Pork With Capsicums