Question: Can You Substitute Lard For Shortening In Your Cookie Recipe?
March 29, 2010
Most Recent Questions
by resh cake
- How can you substitute egg in a pumpkin pie recipe?
- Substituting Shortening In Chocolate Glaze Recipe?
- Can drinking chocolate be substituted for cocoa powder in a cake recipe?
- Can I substitute grape jam for apricot preserves in a barbeque sauce recipe?
- You Are the Best Mummy Mother's Day Cookies Wrap Up Your Feelings
- How Do You The Substitute Flat Beer In Bread Machine Recipe?
- Can You Use Shortening In Deep Fryer
- Edible Serenity Stones Let You Have Your Peace and Eat It Too
- You Can Have Your Soda and Drink It Too
- my wife is going to make white russinam cupcakes but we can not find anywhere that sells mocha paste - is there an ingredient that we can substitute for the mocha paste - thank you