Question: Dumb question - How do you know if an avocado is ripe?
December 12, 2010
Mine are getting a blank tint on the outside, but when I cut them they're still not ripe yet (cant extract the pulp with a spoon)...
Most Recent Questions
by Sunil Kumar
- Technique: How To Know When An Avocado Is Ripe
- How do you know when Dragon Fruit is ripe enough to use?
- Seasonal Eating: When Is Rhubarb Ripe?
- does anyone know how to get claire gel on the gold coast. please email me if you can help thank you
- How Do You Know When To Harvest Butter Lettuce
- How Do You Know If Dried Beans Have Spoiled
- How Do You Know If Asparagus Is Gone Bad
- Do You Know That How Do Fix Putting Too Much Rosemary In A Sauce?
- This Isn't Actually A Question But I Froze One Of The Panna Cottas I Had Made and Thawed It Out,Compared It To The Fresh Ones I Still Had In The Fridge,and There Was Absolutely No Difference At All!so There You Go Sucess They Were Perfect!
- How to Decide Who Gets the Last Slice of Pizza Chart Answers Life's Biggest Question