Question: How can I keep food warm on a dinner plate after it is served?
January 9, 2011
Food gets cold quickly once it is served to guests. I warm their dinner plates in my warming drawer but the food quickly becomes cold. Any suggestions for keeping it warm once served?
Most Recent Questions
- How Long Can Cocktail Sauce Keep In The Fridge After Opening
- How Long Can You Keep Marinated Artichokes In The Refrigerator After Opened?
- How Long Will Part-Skim Ricotta Cheese Keep After Opening
- How Long Can Wonton Soup Keep In The Refrigerator?
- Can you keep the Chocolate Mousse cake at room temperature after it is made?
- how long will Aloe Vera Juice keep after opened and stored in the refrigerator?
- The Intervention-ware Plate Will Keep You On Your Diet
- How Long Should I Wait To Serve Sangria After Mixing It?
- Easiest Ever Gluten Free Lentil Fennel Artichoke Salad
- How Long Can Bacon Be Kept In Refrigerator Unopened After Expiration Date?