Question: How can I keep food warm on a dinner plate after it is served?
January 9, 2011
Food gets cold quickly once it is served to guests. I warm their dinner plates in my warming drawer but the food quickly becomes cold. Any suggestions for keeping it warm once served?
Most Recent Questions
by shley wise
by land ylan
by brand brand
- How Long Can Cocktail Sauce Keep In The Fridge After Opening
- How Long Can You Keep Marinated Artichokes In The Refrigerator After Opened?
- How Long Will Part-Skim Ricotta Cheese Keep After Opening
- How Long Can Wonton Soup Keep In The Refrigerator?
- Can you keep the Chocolate Mousse cake at room temperature after it is made?
- how long will Aloe Vera Juice keep after opened and stored in the refrigerator?
- The Intervention-ware Plate Will Keep You On Your Diet
- How Long Should I Wait To Serve Sangria After Mixing It?
- Easiest Ever Gluten Free Lentil Fennel Artichoke Salad
- How Long Can Bacon Be Kept In Refrigerator Unopened After Expiration Date?