Question: Other than Granny Smiths, what are tart varieties of Apples that are good cooking apples
October 6, 2010
I am making a pork dish that calls for Golden Delicious Apples and I want a tarter apple. I have always used Granny Smiths but would like to try another type of Apple.
Most Recent Questions
- Celery Root Soup With Granny Smith Apples
- Green Granny Smith Apple Sorbet
- Granny Smith Apple
- Brown Butter Apple Bread and Other Applicious Treats
- What Is It The Boiling Point Of Apple Juice Is Higher Than Water?
- Apricot Glazed Apple Tart
- Pop Tarts, 3 ways – Rose Hip and Apple, S’mores, and Brown Sugar Spice
- Traditional British Apple Crumble
- I love using curry leaves in a variety of curries, masalas, chutneys, and dal's. Have any of you found other creative uses for this magical leaf?
- What Is The History Of Baked Apples?