Question: How can you tell if uncooked duck has gone "bad"
January 10, 2011
I bought a unfrozen duckiling on 12-31-10 and for got I had it until 1-10-11. I opened it up to cook and while it appears okay, I'm not sure if it is still okay to cook and eat. There is a slight odor, but not being familar with duckling, I'm not sure if this is the way it normally smells or if this is an indication that it has become spoiled? Can anyone give me some insights on whether it might be okay?
Most Recent Questions
by lias jashua
- How Can You Tell If An Artichoke Has Gone Bad?
- How Can If You Tell If Soup Has Gone Bad?
- Is There A Way To Tell Is Crab Meat Has Gone Bad?
- What Is A Good Way To Tell If Steak Has Gone Bad?
- How Do You Tell If Ricotta Cheese Has The Gone Bad?
- How To Tell If Wheat Bran Has Gone Rancid
- The Milkmaid Will Tell You if Your Milk Has Gone Sour
- If An Artichoke Is Purple Has It Gone Bad?
- How Do I Know If Salmon Has Gone Bad?
- How do I know if my spinach has gone bad?