Roasted Asparagus & Brie Pizza
12oz pizza dough
6-8 stalks of asparagus (from a nearby farm)
2-3 fingerling potatoes
1/2 small meyer lemon, thinly sliced
3 oz brie
1 tbsp (or 3 tsp) olive oil
salt & pepper
1. preheat oven to 400.
2. wash asparagus & potatoes well. snap the woody part of the stems off of the aparagus and thinly slice the potatoes.
3. place veggies on baking sheet and drizzle with 1 tsp olive oil over veggies and sprinkle with salt & pepper. roast for 10-15 in the oven until asparagus is tender and potatoes are golden brown around edges.
4. while the veggies are in the oven, thinly slice the shallots and saute in 1 tsp olive oil until caramelized. set aside.
5. sprinkle cornmeal over pizza stone (or baking tray) and spread dough.
6. once asparagus & potatoes are done roasting and slightly cooled, arrange on the dough. add the lemon, shallots and brie.
7. drizzle final teaspoon of olive oil over top and season with salt & cracked pepper.
8. bake for 25 min or until crust is golden and cheese is bubbly. remove from oven and allow to cool for a few minutes. sprinkle with fresh rosemary before serving.