Raspberry Dark Chocolate Bark
200g dark chocolate
freeze dried raspberries (about 1 cup)
1. Break the chocolate into pieces and melt in a bain-marie while stirring.
2. Alternatively, you can also put the broken pieces of chocolate in a bolt and melt in the microwave.
3. Pour melted chocolate on a baking tray or flat surface lined with parchment paper.
4. Sprinkle the raspberries on top of the melted chocolate and gently push them down with your palm.
5. Let the chocolate cool and harden then break them into large pieces.
6. Wrap them nicely with some tissue paper and place in a box.
7. Then tie a ribbon around the box and present as a gift.