Gluten And Dairy Free Peanut Butter Cups
18 oz. (almost 2 packages) Enjoy Life semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 Tbsp non-hydrogenated shortening
1/2 C creamy peanut butter
1/4 C agave nectar or honey
1/8 tsp. salt
1. Line a mini muffin tin with paper liners or spray with cooking oil.
2. Mix together the filling ingredients and set aside.
3. In a heatproof bowl, melt the chocolate and shortening over simmering water. Do not allow the water to touch the bottom of the bowl.
4. Spoon 1 tsp. of the melted chocolate into each of the muffin cups.
5. Top with a scant teaspoon of the peanut butter mixture.
6. Then top with another teaspoon of the melted chocolate.
7. Refrigerate until set. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.