A Fresh Start with Tofu Spinach Wrap
Firm Tofu- 1 small carton
Spinach leaves- 2 bunches
Tofu Scrambler - 1 Packet
Soy sauce- 1/4 tspn
Chopped Onions- 1/2 a Spanish Onion
Ginger paste- 1/2 tspn
Oil, salt and pepper
1. Wash, clean and dry out the spinach. Chop coarsely and keep aside.
2. Drain the Tofu of the water and keep aside.
3. Place a saucepan on the stove and add some oil. Add onions and saute until translucent.
4. Slowly add the spinach and saute well until there is no water remaining, cook for 2 mins.
5. Now add the tofu and scramble with the back of the spoon adding the Tofu scrambler mix at the same time.
6. When the scramble has no more liquid, remove from fire.
7. Warm tortillas, use the tofu filling to make a wrap. A handful of Cherries and you have a complete breakfast!