White Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies
3/4 C Sugar
3/4 C Brown sugar, packed
2 Tbsp Smart Balance (or butter)
1 C Pumpkin puree
1 Tsp Vanilla extract
1 Large egg
2 1/4 C All-purpose flour
1 Tsp Baking soda
1/4 Tsp Salt
1 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
1 C White Chocolate Chips
1. Cream the sugars, smart balance (or butter) and pumpkin puree together.
2. Add the egg and vanilla extract.
3. Sift together the flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
4. Incorporate the dry to the wet ingredients. Do NOT over mix. Stir in the chocolate chips.
5. Drop rounded tablespoon portions of dough onto a non-stick cookie sheet. Bake at 375ºF for 10-12 minutes or until the bottoms of the cookies are slightly browned.
6. Cool on a wire rack before serving.