1. Preheat the oven to 180C. Line a large baking sheet with a parchment paper.
2. Rub the sugar and orange zest in a small bowl until the sugar gets moist and aromatic.
3. Sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt into a medium bowl.
4. Beat the butter and the sugar mixture in a medium bowl with an electric mixer until fluffy.
5. Beat in the orange juice, orange juice and orange essence and vanilla essence.
6. Add the tofu beat well.
7. Reduce the speed to low, add the flour mixture and beat just until combined.
8. Stir in the pistachios, almonds and frozen and drained strawberries with a rubber spatula.
9. Halve the dough and place both portions on the prepared baking sheet.
10. Form each piece into a 10-inch long log, and place them at least 3 inches apart.
11. Smooth and slightly flatten the logs with the dampened fingers.
12. Bake for about 25 minutes or until the logs are golden brown and firm to the touch.
13. Cool on the baking sheet on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Reduce the oven temperature to 160C.
14. Transfer the logs to a cutting board and with a sharp serrated knife, cut each log into ½-inch slices.
15. Arrange the slices standing them on their bottoms on the same baking sheet and return to the oven for about 15 minutes, until crisp. Cool completely on the wire rack.