1. Preheat oven to 375*F.
2. With a sharp butcher knife, carefully cut the squash in half and trim flat spots on the round part of the bulb end to prevent them from tilting in the oven. Scoop out the seeds and fibers in the bulb part and make a trench in the narrow part.
3. Spray some cooking oil in a baking dish, drizzle a little tangelo juice over the cut squash and cook it for 45 minutes before filling with the crab mixture.
4. After the squash has been cooking about 30 minutes, prepare the crab filling:
A. Add the butter and a little cooking oil to a ten inch sauté pan.
B. Saute the pepper and onions for a few minutes over low-medium heat; add the garlic and sauté for about two more minutes, stirring to prevent burning.
C. Turn off the heat and stir in the crab, orange juice and orange zest and let cool.
5. Remove the baking dish from the oven, spoon the crab mixture into the squash cavity and put back into the oven for about 15 minutes or until the squash is fork tender.
1. Place each squash half onto a plate and garnish with tangelo wedges, parsley or green onion strips.
2. Add a small Springmix salad with balsamic and olive oil dressing for greens.
3. Accompany with a Sauvignon Blanc, or a mild red wine, or a rose.