Key Lime Coconut Mini Cheesecakes
14 Vanilla Wafers
2 packages of 8 oz cream cheese
¾ cup sugar
½ cup egg substitute
1Tbsp key lime juice (from a bottle)
1 tsp vanilla extract
½ tsp coconut extract
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place cupcake wrappers in a cupcake/muffin pan and place a vanilla wafer in each.
3. With an electric mixer, mix together the cream cheese and sugar. Then blend together the remaining cheesecake ingredients.
4. Fill each cupcake cup with the mixture and bake for 10-12 minutes.
5. Chill overnight or for at least 2 hours.
6. Top with whipped cream and coconut flakes.