Technique: Baking Cookies in Turbo Broiler
The default setting for baking cookies using a turbo broiler is 150 degrees for 10 minutes (chewy cookies) if you want them a little crunchy make it 10-15 minutes.
Related Tools & Techniques
- Double Chocolate Chip Cookie
- What is the right temperature to use for turbo broiler when baking brownies?
- Banana Cupcake
- Dairy-Free Vegan Banana Chocolate Bread
- Technique: Sponge Method For Cookies
- Technique: One-Stage Method For Cookies
- Technique: Baking Cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes ^^
- Banana Chocolate Cake
- Technique: Preheat Oven