Technique: Using Cedar Grilling Papers
Soak paper-thin 8 x 8 cedar grilling wraps in water, beer, wine, or anything that you want your delicate food to taste like. These cedar papers protect the most delicate of foods from scorching on the grill. Some vendors even include all-natural fiber twine to tie up all loose the loose ends.
Related Tools & Techniques
- What is a good use for cedar grilling wraps?
- Tool: Outdoor Gourmet Cedar Grilling Wraps
- Cheeseburger Wrapping Paper Makes Every Present a Whopper
- Must-Make Bourbon Apple Glazed Cedar Plank Salmon
- Bacon Wrapping Paper Will Have You Drooling in Anticipation
- Technique: How To Line A Square Cake Tin (A Step By Step Tutorial)
- Tool: Outdoor Gourmet Cedar Grilling Planks
- Technique: Wrapping
- Technique: can i use cold beer instead of ice water with a package tempura mix?
- Technique: meat grilling