The ultimate step in cooking is the art of serving. It can be in a simple dish, plate or bowl, but can also be done with a theatrical flair presenting the food in or on a myriad of items or devices designed to enhance the dining experience.
Serving can also refer to the size of an individual portion, especially in nutritional analysis.
Related Tools & Techniques
- Technique: Serving Food In Pumpkins
- Technique: technique: diagonals cutting
- Crazy Food Serving Techniques of India
- Technique: Ladling
- Technique: Oil Roasting
- Technique: Zipper Bag Freezing
- Technique: remove enamel from stove burner
- Technique: Freezing Herbs
- Technique: Molding
- Technique: Blind Baking Crusts