April 18, 2011
If you're in the area, be sure to check out these food festivals and events happening this week!
- Taste of Key West, April 18th in Key West, FL
- Oil China (Olive and other edible oils) April 18th-20th in Shanghai, China
- April 19th-21st, the 13th Annual Food Safety Summit in Washington, DC
- In Novosibirsk, Russia this week, the Siberian Beer & Food Expo, April 19th-21st
- Join Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell at the 63rd Annual Shad Planking Event in Wakefield, VA on April 20th
- April 22nd-23rd will be the Spring Beer & Wine Fest in Portland, OR
- In Irvine, KY help celebrate Estilll County's Appalachian culture with the Mountain Mushroom Festival April 22nd-24th
- Jamesville, NC residents will be celebrating the 62nd Annual Herring Festival April 22nd-24th
- April 23rd is the Soft Shell Crab Festival in Port Royal, SC to celebrate the short Soft Shell season!
- Celebrate the beauty of spring at the Wine and Roses Festival in Bryan, TX this Saturday (April 23rd)
- April 23rd is also Bavarian Beer Day in Munich, Germany