Blogger Damari of Kitchen Corners shares her recipe for these colorful rainbow popsicles. They are made using the Zoku Popsicle Kit. Limeade is dyed six different colors to create the rainbow effect. These popsicles are the perfect way to celebrate the end of summer.
recipe from Kitchen Corners
- 2 cups limeade
- red, blue, and yellow food Coloring
- Pour 1/4 cup limeade into a muffin tin cavity. Repeat 6 more times. You can also use small cups or small bowls if you don't have a muffin tin.
- Using the directions on your food coloring package dye the first set of limeade purple, the second blue, then green, yellow, orange, red, and leave the last one plain.
- Using the siphon from the Zoku Tool Kit extract the purple limeade from the first cavity and pour one siphon full into the Zoku mold. Put the Zoku back in the freezer and let it freeze for 3 minutes. Repeat with the blue, green, yellow, orange, red, and plain limeade.
- If you don't have a siphon don't worry. No need for perfection. Just try to pour similar amounts of dyed limeade each time. Also if you don't have a Zoku you can still make these popsicles. It will take a bit longer but you can certainly still make it. Just wait until each layer is fully frozen before adding the next.