Do something a little different this grilling season with this Mediterranean-Spiced Lamb Burger. Adding a little pizzazz to your barbecue, this burger recipe from Aida Mollenkamp is made with a mayonnaise made from Greek yogurt (or regular mayo if you choose) and has tons of spice. Top it off right with red onions, baby arugula, feta cheese and cucumbers.
Mediterranean-Spiced Lamb Burger
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or plain whole milk Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsps olive tapenade
- 1 1/2 pounds ground lamb
- 3 tbsps coarsely chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tsps grated garlic
- 2 tsps ground coriander
- 1 1/2 tsps ground cumin
- 1 1/2 tsps kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- vegetable oil for grilling
See the rest of this recipe here.