Hash browns are great, and so are cheese and casseroles in general. So, this Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole with Corn Flake Topping recipe from Jam Hands combines all your favorite things into one mouth-watering dish. The Corn Flakes give it all a nice little crunch and the combination of cheese and hash browns make this the perfect comfort food.
Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole with Corn Flake Topping
- 2 lbs frozen hash browns, thawed
- 3/4 cup butter, melted and divided
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 pint sour cream
- 2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 cups crushed Corn Flakes
Get the rest of this recipe here.