Ragi Semiya Preparation || Quick Dinner or Breakfast Recipe
Onion, Green Peas, Dried / Green Chili, Salt, Curry Leaves, Chana Dal, Urad Dal, Mustard Seeds, Oil, Tomato, Lemon
1. Soak Ragi Semiya In water along with salt for 3 mins.
2. Drain water from ragi semiya after 3 mins.
3. Here we are using electric rice cooker so make the cooker ready for steaming, grease some oil in the steaming tray and steam ragi semiya for 5 mins.
4. After 5mins take away the ragi semiya from the tray and allow it to cool.
5. Mean while take a pan and heat some oil in it. Add mustard seeds, chana dal, urad dal, curry leaves, chilies and add sliced onions and saute it well.
6. Once onions cooked well, add chopped tomatoes, salt and Green Peas in it.
7. Now add ragi semiya in this mixture and saute it for a minute. Then squeeze lemon in it ( Completely Optional ).
8. Ragi Semiya is ready now.