Broccoli Oatmeal Breakfast Casserole
1 ½ cups broccoli florets
2 cups dry quick oats
½ tsp cayenne pepper
2 tsp baking powder
¾ tsp salt
4 large eggs
1 tbsp. olive oil
3 tbsp. low fat milk
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degree Fahrenheit. Prepare 8 inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Grind the broccoli separately in a food processor and combine it with all the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
3. In another bowl combine all the wet ingredients.
4. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well.
5. Spoon the batter into the baking dish and put it in the oven.
6. Bake it for 25-30 minutes or until the fork comes out clean.
7. Cut into desired size and serve hot with ketchup.