Kevin Strahle lives in New Jersey and describes himself as a "meathead who can lift heavy things and then put them down. I can eat tons of food and drink gallons of milk in under 10 minutes." So perhaps it should come as no surprise that he would buy a $260 bottle of Cristal Champagne and then chug it in under a minute.
Why, you might ask? Strahle explains, "People can OCCUPY WALL STREET but I OCCUPY $260 bottles of CRISTAL CHAMPAGNE because I can afford to piss away my money." Oh, and his shirt says, "Guns don't kill people. I kill people." Classy.
- 5 Best Stories of Alcoholic Excess in 2011
- 5 Easy Classic Champagne Cocktails
- Ugly Sweater Bottle Cover Keeps Your Vintages Stylish
- Thirsty Thursday: Sangria Poptails 5 Ways
- Binge Drinking Costs America $224 Billion Annually
- Australia Approves Laxative Agent in Wine
- Champagne Chairs Are Made From Sparkling Wine Cork Cages
- How the 1% Opens Champagne Bottles
- $1,000 a Glass Champagne
- 10 Amazing Appetizer and Champagne Cocktail Recipes to Ring in the New Year!
- Lanson Rosé Champagne
- Pan Seared Fresh Maine Diver Scallops Creamy Avocado Champagne Grape Salad Teriyaki Cabernet Butter Sauce
- Pain De Champagne
- Rhubarb Champagne
- Lemon Champagne
- Champagne Cup Cocktail
- Champagne Rita Cocktail
- Champagne Celebration Cocktail
- Pomegranate Champagne Fizz
- Champagne Brandy Cocktail