Yes, you read that right. NutLiquor is now available. Yes, you read that name correctly as well.
"NutLiquor is a 69 proof peanut butter vodka. Distilled to taste like the center of a peanut butter cup, with no harsh aftertaste."
The beverage contains no peanut allergies and was created to be enjoyed "neat." They have some recipe ideas, but I'm unconvinced.
Can any of our master mixologists out there come up with some creative ideas for this? Leave your ideas (with names) in the comments.
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Vodka Won't Make You Feel Childish
- Shaq to Release "Luv Shaq Vodka"
- Woobo International Set to Release Gangnam-Style Vodka
- Stoli Salted Karamel Vodka is Sweet and Savory
- Election Jelly Shots are Perfect for a Political Party in the USA
- Frozen Ghost Vodka is a Spooky Spirit
- Meat Shot Glasses by ManBQue are Edible Cups
- Stoli Defies Gravity with Impressive Bartending
- 5 Vampire-Inspired Beverages
- Meaty Cocktails: Pizza Margarita, Salmon Vodka, and Beef and Horseradish Guinness
- Crockpot Peanut Butter Chicken
- A sensational summer sip from Prince Edward Island, The "Eddy"
- Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cups
- Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Cocktail
- Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes
- Homemade Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- Peanut Butter Carob Drop Dog Treats
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH