Now that Molly Sims has officially announced her pregnancy, the model can finally talk about the sometimes bizarre things that happens to expecting mothers, including her strange cravings.
"I've already been through the morning sickness (every morning from 4 to 6 AM for seven weeks -- it was the worst), the strange cravings (I'm looking at you, Kraft Easy Mac) and daily episodes of what I call 'pregnancy brain.' But believe it or not, I'm cherishing every moment," Sims wrote in a blog post titled "My First Trimester."
In her excitement for her new little bundle of joy, Sims has also created a baby-themed photo album on her website.
- Molly Sims on a 'Mostly Plant-Based Diet' During Pregnancy
- Molly Sims Talks Post-Pregnancy Diet
- Pregnant Molly Sims has a Sweet Tooth
- Molly Sims Talks Pregnancy and Food
- Jennifer Garner Talks Pregnancy Cravings in InStyle
- Molly Sims' Healthy Diet and Fitness Regimen
- Molly Sims Wants to Learn how to Cook
- Jessica Simpson Has a Crazy Pregnancy Craving
- Hilary Duff Succumbs to Pregnancy Cravings
- Beyonce Has Bizarre Pregnancy Cravings
- Mac and Cheese Sims Style
- Fried Dim Sims
- Dim Sims
- Shrimp Ball Soup With Chai Sim
- Mashed Yams Sims Style
- Chicken Stew and Dumplings Sims Style
- Surprise Spread
- Molly's Apple Pie
- Gingered Applesauce Cake With Dark Chocolate (Inspired By Molly Wizenberg’s Banana Bread With Chocolate and Crystallized Ginger)
- Ketone Advanced - Lose your cravings