Mr. Christie brand, Oreo, finally finished celebrating its year-long 100th birthday by partying literally everywhere in the world. The sandwich cookie made its final stop in Antarctica and delivered 5,000 cookies to Palmer Station scientists.
"Having the chance to enjoy an Oreo cookie and glass of milk is like having a little piece of home here at the station,” said Dr. James McClintock.
In addition to their delivery, the company also donated a solar-powered Penguin Cam to help further their studies.
- Birthday Cake Oreos Celebrate the Sweet's 100th Birthday
- Happy 100th Birthday, Animal Crackers!
- Triple Double Oreo's New Spokespeople Include Shaq and Venus Williams
- That $100,000 Birthday Evening Happened
- Sesame Street Oreos Are Chocolatey Childhood Characters
- A Julia Child 100th Birthday inspired Mocktail and a Cocktail
- Love With Food is a Charitable Cause That Also Delivers You Goodies
- Burger King is Bringing Delivery Service to NYC
- Miranda Kerr Serves Gluten-Free Organic Cake for Son's First Birthday
- The Cupcake Birthday Card is a Sweet Form of Snail Mail
- Celebrating An Year Of Blogging With My 100th Post: Chocolate Cake, Obviously!
- Non-bake Baileys Oreo Cookies Cheesecake Teaser
- Oreo Swirled Cheesecake Brownies with Almond Butter Ganache
- Fried Boneless Chicken Thighs!!
- Oven Fries!!!
- Mango, Basil and Yogurt Dip!
- Triple Threat: Oreo’s, Snicker’s and Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes
- Potato Salad For 100
- Sour 100% Rye Bread