Hillary Clinton has done more traveling than any other Secretary of State and she has one little secret that helps keep her going. Clinton is known for eating hot chili peppers to keep her energized.
According to Kim Ghattas, who has written a biography about Clinton called The Secretary, Clinton "eats those hot chilis that make you sweat."
"It wakes you up," Ghattas added. "It flushes your system, maybe from whatever viruses are there."
Apparently Clinton has been popping peppers since 1992.
- Michelle Pfeiffer Says Her Vegan Diet Keeps Her Looking Young
- Olivia Wilde says Vegetarian Diet Keeps her in Shape
- Kate Gosselin's Organic Diet Keeps her a Healthy Mom of 8
- Christie Brinkley Grows Peppers in her Garden
- Bill Clinton Foundation Concert Catered by the Veggie Grill
- Nicole Richie Sticks to Energizing Foods
- Ellen DeGeneres Turns to Bill Clinton for Advice on Vegan Restaurant Menu
- Viewers Find The Chew Hard to Swallow
- Clinton Kelly Shares Fall Recipes
- Former White House Pastry Chef Dishes on Clinton's Past Eating Habits
- Know Your Chili Peppers
- Hawaiian Chili Pepper Water
- Three Pepper Chili
- Red Chili Pepper and Lime Butter
- Chicken and Green Pepper Chili
- Chicken, Red Pepper, and White Bean Chili
- Marina's Italian Chili Pepper Jam! (Great On Cheese)
- Pepper Crusted Sirloin w/a Cocoa Chili Rub
- Broccoli with Chili Peppers, Cannellini Beans and Macaroni
- Creamy Chicken, Lime, And White Bean Chili