Taylor Swift isn't the kind of star who relies on a chef to make her meals. It turns out the country crooner isn't so bad in the kitchen and likes to cook for some of her famous friends.
"She likes cooking and I like eating, so it works out," Ed Sheeran, who is currently touring with Swift, told E! News.
Of Swift's specialties, Sheeran replied "Stir fry. That was good. She gets her wok on."
Swift was sure to show her appreciation for Sheeran's positive review.
"I cook for my friends all the time, and I'm really glad I got like a four-star culinary review there. That's excellent!"
- Taylor Swift Leaves $500 Tip at Philadelphia Restaurant
- Watch a Preview of Taylor Swift's First Diet Coke Commercial
- What's in Taylor Swift's Fridge?
- Taylor Swift Exercises A lot Because She Eats A Lot
- Taylor Swift Doesn't Like the Term 'Diet'
- Taylor Swift Signs a Deal with Diet Coke
- Taylor Swift Cooks in LA Kitchen
- Taylor Swift Asks Dr. Oz for Healthy Snack Tips
- Taylor Swift Rings in 22nd Birthday With Luscious Dulce Desserts Cake
- Christina Tosi Impresses Conan With Cereal Milk
- Szechuan Stir-Fry Vegetables
- Oriental Noodle Stir-Fry
- Chicken Stir-Fry
- Stir-Fried Duo Mushrooms With Satay Sauce
- Asparagus Stir-Fry With Black Bean Sauce
- Stir-Fried Shredded Chicken and Beansprouts With Wolfberry
- Maple and Mustard Stir-Fry Sauce
- Chapchae (Korean Stir-Fried Noodles)
- Beef & Broccoli Stir-Fry
- Japanese Beef Stir-Fry